- Items can be returned within 14 days of dispatch for AUS/NZ customers and 21 days of dispatch for all other countries
- Returned items will be issued with a store credit upon receiving return back
- We don’t offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect sizing.
- Items must not be damaged, worn, altered or washed.
- We will only offer a refund for faulty or incorrect sizing sent.
- Any products on sale cannot be returned unless faulty.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- To request your Return Authorisation Number (RA) email email@example.com and include your order number in the email.
- Please note in the email the issue.
- Once receiving approval you will be given a return address. Please note, return shipping costs are at the expense of the customer.
- Include copy of the invoice in satchel.
- Returns are generally processed within 2 business days of receiving your return.
- If you require an exchange for a replacement size, colour or alternative item/s, you will need to place a new order and will be issued with a credit note.
- You will be provided with a credit note via email within 2 days of us receiving the returned items.
- The cost of any returned shipping is at your own expense and is non-refundable.
- We recommend returning items through traceable mail.
If you have received a faulty item please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number with an description of the manufacturing fault. We will refund you for a manufacturing fault once the garment has been returned to us and we have assessed the garment. If you would like a replacement of the garment, this will be subject to the availability of the style.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted under these conditions. We have the right to deny if items returned have been worn, damaged or soiled in any way and these will be returned back to the sender. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You are solely responsible for the return merchandise so we highly recommend an insured traceable method is used to ensure safe and recorded delivery.